Job Advertisement: Web ProgrammerJune 09, 2017
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full-time (37.5 hours/week)
Start date: As soon as possible.
Salary: To be discussed.
Are you looking for a challenging job? We have the perfect function for you! If you're passionate about the Web and its many facets, you'll love working in a collaborative environment where you can creatively develop applications and adaptive sites.
Adeo Internet Marketing Inc. is a company specializing in Web development (data integration) and deploying digital marketing strategies that meet the needs of our clients mainly located in the Montreal region, but also in the Eastern Townships and the United States. Our dynamic team is looking for a programmer to work at our Magog office.
- Develop, document and integrate Web programs and mobile applications, including graphic elements from models.
- Perform analysis and development of new software and applications.
- Correct the shells and do maintenance in existing applications and software.
- Perform unit and integrated tests as well as participate in quality assurance.
- Know and master good industry practices.
- Any other related tasks.
Qualifications and Skills
- DEC in computer science technology, or equivalent experience.
- Years of experience related to the job offer: an asset.
- Knowledge of MySQL, SQL Server or any other relational database.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Motivated, energetic and with a positive attitude. Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of W3C standards and accessibility.
- Knowledge of web referencing.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET, C #, PHP, Wordpress, CMS and mobile application.
- English written and/or spoken.
How to Apply